How businesses benefit from GPS Fleet Management
Our GPS Tracking Software helps companies across North America reduce fleet operating costs and manage mobile assets more efficiently. While the possibilities are endless, here are a few examples of how our software can help your business:
- Reduce Fleet Expenses & Operating Costs: Our GPS vehicle tracking software gives you the ability to closely monitor driver behavior and find opportunities to improve fleet efficiency. With our software, you can set up automated alerts to track speeding and idle engine times. Reducing these driving behaviors and tracking vehicle usage can help reduce fuel costs.
- Improve Vehicle Productivity: GPS tracking lets business owners monitor and optimize driving routes. Adjusting routes to reduce drive time allows fleets to run more efficiently and lets drivers focus on providing better customer service to their destinations.
- Keep Drivers Accountable & Reduce Overtime: Maintaining accurate records of driver behavior and vehicle activity keeps drivers accountable during the workday. Our 5-second updates give business owners the opportunity to monitor employee activity throughout the day, and our digital timesheets provide more accurate accounts of hours worked.
- Manage Field Assets: GPS tracking also gives business owners visibility to their mobile assets, including boats, heavy equipment, bulk containers and more. When you can’t have someone on site to monitor your assets, our GPS software provides location information for enhanced security and accuracy.
- Driver Performance Automated Alerts: Having real time locations provides the employee a sense of security and a peace of mind knowing their employer values their safety while working in harsh or remote areas should an emergency arise.
Which businesses can benefit from GPS Fleet Management?
We help thousands of companies manage a more effective fleet, from small businesses with just a few vehicles to fleet operators with thousands of trucks on the road. Below are just a few industries currently benefiting from our GPS tracking solutions: